Wood pellet storage facility in France
Facility for the storage and handling of pellets including silos, catwalks and towers.
The project includes the following structures
- Elevator tower 5×5.5 h = 32.5m. Open structure, including a zig-zag inclined ladder.
- Elevator tower 0x3.0 h = 26.5m. Open structure, without ladder.
- Silo support tower 35×3.50 h = 21.5m. A catwalk rests on this structure.
- Support towers made of S350GD cold-formed galvanised frames.
- Catwalks made of S350GD galvanised frames. They include collective protection systems such as railings and a floor made of cold-formed galvanised sheet metal as well.
Dispatch structure 5m long x 5.0m wide and a maximum height of 12.5m. Partially open structure for truck loading/unloading. The structure has a level on which a reversible conveyor is supported, and an upper level where a silo model S458/4 is supported. It features an inclined ladder to access the maintenance level. The enclosure is based on a substructure made of cold-formed, galvanised sheet S2201GD frames into which a trapezoidal sheet is screwed.