Expansion of storage plant in Kazakhstan
Plant conceived for the storage of wheat, barley, rapeseed, flax and sunflower. The total capacity of the plant is 43.882 m3 for the storage of 33.000 T of cereals.
The project includes
- 4 silos model 17.57/13 of 4.003 m3 capacity each.
- 4 silos model 22.92/13 of 6.573 m3 capacity each.
- 6 hopper silos model 5.35/9 (45º) of 263 m3 capacity each.
- 4 hopper silos model 7.64/10 (60º) of 659 m3 capacity each.
- 2 hopper silos model 1.85/2 (60º) for automatic weighing packer.
- Loading and unloading is done at 100 T/h.
- The conveying machinery – chain conveyors, belt conveyor, screw conveyors, bucket elevators – has been delivered by Silos Córdoba.
- Cereal sampling probe (DV company, made in Italy) supplied by Silos Córdoba.
- Grain analyzer Foss (Denmark).
- 2 units receiving pit for truck.
- Cleaning system consist of: rotatory drum cleaner (scalperator) Jubus 100 t/h, grain cleaner Jubus mod. L-JS-16, aspiration and cyclone.
- 2 units vertical grain dryer machine Cedar model SCM 6-12, 40 t/h,
- 2 bulk expeditions for train and also a third option for train expedition: 2 lines of packing grain in sacks including industrial automatic weighing packer mod. Ilerfil ANG, and sewing machine Ilersew MPR with Fischbein 100.
- Electrical panel
- Elevator tower 8×8, h=30 m.