Handling Equipment - Matra
Matra is specialized in the development and manufacturing of industrial conveying machinery.
We use the most advanced CAD 3D engineering technologies and take advantage of the experience and know-how of Silos Córdoba in the agribusiness industry.
By using leading manufacturing resources, we offer tailor made solutions for a wide range of industries, such as farming, food industry or dry goods, among others.
Quality and safety requirements
Our handling and conveying equipment meets all quality and safety requirements:
- Made of galvanised material, providing the best protection for different weather conditions.
- Construction is bolted, flexible and modular.
- Assured performance.
- Only first class brands are used in our equipment production.
- Assured reliability thanks to the simplicity of the mechanics and the components’ quality.
- It is noiseless and safe.
Agricultural: Conceived for an average of one harvest campaign annually. Targetting small agricultural facilities where the machine will work during the harvest period.
Industrial: Designed for continuous processes or intensive use. For small or large facilities which require continuous operation of 8 hours a day, up to 300 days a year.
Heavy-duty: Designed for large installations, such as ports, which require operations of 8 to 24 hours a day more than 300 days a year.
We also manufacture the accessories and complementary devices required, such us distributors or brackets.
Visit our Silos and Agroindustrial Plants Projects Gallery for more information and references.