The grain silos we are erecting in Kazakhstan are already on Google Earth. It’s a turnkey Project in the port of Aktau.
The Port facility, for the storage of wheat and barley, will be equipped with 6 Flat bottom silos mod. 27.50/18, with a unitary capacity of 10.300 m3. Silos are made of hot dip galvanized Steel sheet with zinc coating Z-600 (600 g/m2 of zinc).
The total capacity of the silo plant will be of 60.000 T.
Handing equipment includes:
- Loading handling equipment by chain conveyors 500 t/h.
- Outloading handling equipment by chain conveyors 500 t/h
- Transfer handling equipment by belt conveyors 500 t/h
- 500 t/h ship loader for vessels 5000 dwt
The plant is equipped with the following systems:
- Ship loader to 500 t / h.
- Aireation and temperature control system.
- Temperature monitoring system.
- Drum sieve cleaning system.
- Circuit weighing system 500 t/h.
- Walkway system and supports.
- Intake warehouse with 2 railway intake pits.
- PLC and SCADA system.
- Electrical cable and cable tray.
- Signal cable and supporting lines.
- Dust collection system.
- Compressed air system.
- Earthing installation.
- Underground power supply.
- Fire fighting system.
- Lightning protection system.
- Air safety signage system.
- The elevators are protected with dust suppression system and blast release panels atex certified.
- Bag filters and flow scales are protected with blast release panels ATEX certified.
The turnkey project involves the manufacture and assembly of the grain handling and storage facility and will take 10 months.