Our customer BAFCO Group from Bahrain already started the civil works of his pulses processing factory “mainly Lentils and Chana Dal” with a production capacity of 80 tons/day in one single production line.
The pulse processing plant is located in the industrial area of Al Hidd, a town in Bahrain that is located on a sand spit on the southeastern extremity of Muharraq Island.
Silos Córdoba has provided the complete storage solution for its first project in this country.
The turn-key storage facility includes:
- Intake pit for truck reception.
- 3 hopper silos mod 9.17/09 45º with a total storage capacity of 2.517 cubic meters.
- All the necessary catwalks towers and supports.
- Complete ventilation system.
- Complete temperature control system.
- Complete cleaning system 75 Tons/hour
- Loading handling equipment 75 Tons/hour. “Bucket elevators and chain conveyors”.
- Unloading handling equipment 40 Tons/hour. “Bucket elevators and chain conveyors”.
- Control panel with PC+PLC including SCADA system.
3D view of BAFCO’s factory coming soon in Bahrain – Hidd Industrial Area