Silos Cordoba Webinars is a new tool we offer our clients and potential clients to help them make better decisions in their agricultural and livestock project investments.
We are pleased to invite you to our first webinar about the advantages of thick coating galvanization according to ISO standards.
Our expert in this webinar, Juan Luis de la Cruz, is a Senior Engineer at Silos Córdoba and has extensive experience in technical advice for investments in grain storage facilities.
We’ll address these key questions:
- Why corrosion occurs and what are the main factors that affect it.
- What are the advantages of galvanization compared to other coatings.
- What types of galvanization exist and how to choose the right one.
- The relationship between nomenclature and thickness of zinc layer. American and European nomenclature.
- What precautions should be taken in the handling of galvanized sheet.
Juan Luis will also show examples of the corrosion rate of zinc in various atmospheres (according to ISO 9223)… and much more!
The webinar will be held on
Thursday, September 4 at 1:00 pm CEST. POSTPONED!
We hope you can attend, but if you sign up and can’t make it we’ll send you a link to view the recording the day after the webinar.