Silos Córdoba, 19 years without missing Agritechnica, the world’s leading trade fair for agricultural machinery, to be held in Hannover, Germany, from 10-16 November.
Visit us at Agritechnica and you’ll learn more about the material used for the manufacture of grain storage facilities, the galvanized steel sheet with the higher zinc coating in the market, and other materials that give our silo plants an enhanced durability, such as the “magnesium, aluminin and zinc carbon steel alloy” and the “thermosetting paint galvanized steel”.
Enhanced Durability Silos
- Silos Córdoba has established Z-600 galvanized steel as standard. With 600 gr/m2 on both sides or 42 microns coating per side it means the highest zinc coating in the market.
- When required, Silos Córdoba manufactures its silos with extra long durability, silos manufactured with:
- Magnesium, Aluminin and Zinc carbon steel alloy (Suitable for high salinity and Chemical contamination).
- Thermosetting paint galvanized steel (suitable for Chemical contamination).
Special Silo Design
- Silo design in compliance with Eurocode 1 (European Standards) or Ansi-Asae (American standards).
- Seismic silo calculation according to the particular seismic hazard zones of the country.
- Heat insulation silo. Double roofing and double sheet body, with heat insulating filling.
Agritechnica 2019 will take place in Hannover, Germany, from 10-16 November.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth! You can find us in Hall 6, booth C56.
More information: Agritechnica