Are you interested in the latest news and information on grain storage and livestock material? Here are some of the international fairs we recommend in June:
AGROEXPO, Kyiv – Ukraine (June 3-6)
The XXVII International Agroindustrial exhibition «AGRO-2015» will be held on June 3-6, 2015 in Kyiv.
«Agro» is the largest agricultural exhibition of the CIS and Eastern Europe, the most important state-level event in the AIC of Ukraine.
• More than 35 thousand sq.m. exhibition space
• More than 900 participants from 16 countries in 2014
• The highest number of visitors, including top government, the leadership of agriculture in all regions of Ukraine, top-managers and specialists of agricultural enterprises
• The most effective way to enter the Ukrainian agricultural market
More information: AGROEXPO
AGRIPLANTA-ROMAGROTEC, Fundulea – Romania (June 4-7)
The next edition of AgriPlanta – RomAgroTec will be held between 4 – 7 June, 2015.
A unique concept in Romania, the exhibition successfully gathers producers and distributors of machinery, equipment and inputs for agriculture.
Developed as a unique platform for communication and networking for agriculture professionals AgriPlanta – RomAgroTec 2015 will be held on 30 hectares of farmland, being structured on multiple areas:
- Open-air exhibiting area
- Machinery demonstrations area
- Trial fields area for the main agricultural crops.
AgriPlanta – RomAgroTec is organised by the Romanian-German company DLG InterMarketing, part of the German Agricultural Society (DLG e.V.) – a professional association which was set up in 1885 in Germany and counts more than 25.000 members in several countries.
More information: AGRIPLANTA