Are you interested in the latest news and information on grain storage and livestock material? Here are some of the international fairs we recommend in July:
- TECNO AGRO 2014, Arequipa, Peru (3-5 July)
The TECNOAGRO PERU Fair, known as the largest and most important international exhibition of technologies for agriculture, agribusiness and agro-export of Peru will hold its 5th edition from 03 to 05 July in the city of Arequipa. The fair will receive visitors from the agricultural business sector interested in finding and acquiring the latest agro-technological innovations worldwide, which will be presented exclusively for this edition of the fair.
TECNOAGRO 2014 PERU – SOUTH EDITION, will held its 5th edition at “El Cerro Juli Convention Center” located in the city of Arequipa, one of the major agricultural regions of the country with huge growth potential.
With 20,000 m2 of show technology, four parallel activities and with the active participation of the best suppliers of machinery, equipment, supplies and materials for the agricultural industry from 7 countries including Peru, promises to present for the entire south of the country the latest innovations and technological solutions for various agricultural and agro-industrial processes, being an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to connect with the latest news in equipment, services and technologies designed for this important sector of the national economy.
More information: Tecnoagro Peru 2014
- LIBRAMONT 2014, Libramont- Belgium (25 – 28 July)
The Libramont agricultural, forestry and agri-food fair is a huge open-air exhibition that welcomes more than 200,000 visitors, along with 1,800 exhibitors and brands, on a site covering 300,000 m² every year.
A unique event
It is an outstanding showcase for the rural world, which is presented from many different angles: machinery, livestock breeding, forestry, the agri-food industry, horticulture, research, education and culture.
It is a “green” fair, thanks to its sustainable management. Attention focuses on recycling, re-vegetation of the site and renewable energy.
These approaches make this an event unequalled throughout Europe.
A multifaceted event
Libramont is held on the last weekend of July every year. In 2014, the dates will be 25 to 28 July.
More information: Foire de Libramont 2014
- EXPO AGRO ECUADOR 2014, Guayaquil, Ecuador (31 July – 03 de August)
EXPOAGRO is the flagship event that will bring together agricultural, livestock producers, fisheries, aquaculture, agribusiness and agricultural exports, so that, in a joint effort with the suppliers of machinery, equipment, tools, supplies and services members of the production chain, may face the new challenges that the globalized world demand, and consolidate production, positioning our products competitively in the national and international markets; strengthening production and rural employment, to ensure food sovereignty.
• Promote the best agricultural production practices in national agricultural production.
• Promote international trade with other countries.
• Spread the diversity of products offered for domestic consumption.
• Boost agribusiness development and food processing.
• Boost the capacity and potential of exporting our products to international markets.
• Provide new technologies for the production and agro processing.
• Spread agricultural support services through ongoing training and technical assistance.
• Learn about the logistics and transportation services to domestic and international markets.
• Encourage attendance and participation of international buyers.
• Promote new ways to mitigate the impact of climate change on agriculture.
More information: Expoagro Ecuador 2014