Agritechnica is the World’s Leading International Exhibition for Agricultural Machinery and Equipment and we didn’t want to miss it!
We are getting ready to show our grain storage solutions, that meet the expectations of such a demanding market:
Enhanced Durability Silos
- Silos Córdoba has established Z-600 galvanized steel as standard. With 600 gr/m2 on both sides or 42 microns coating per side it means the highest zinc coating in the market.
- When required, Silos Cordoba manufactures its silos with extra long durability, silos manufactured with:
- Magnesium, Aluminin and Zinc carbon steel alloy (Suitable for high salinity and Chemical contamination).
- Thermosetting paint galvanized steel (suitable for Chemical contamination).
Special Silo Design
- Silo design in compliance with Eurocode 1 (European Standards) or Ansi-Asae (American standards).
- Seismic silo calculation according to the particular seismic hazard zones of the country.
- Heat insulation silo. Double roofing and double sheet body, with heat insulating filling.
Agritechnica 2013 will take place in Hannover, Germany, from 12-16 November, with Preview Days on the 10th and 11th November.
We’ll be more than pleased to see you there. Find us at Hall 7, stand B24!
More information: Agritechnica 2013