The solution to the problem of water supply.
A water tank is a container for storing water. Water tanks are the solution to the problems of water supply and are used in a wide variety of fields such as irrigation, fire suppression, agricultural farming, both for plants and livestock, as well as many other applications.
We have a wide range of capacities and sizes that fit your needs.
Our water tanks are specially designed to solve needs of water storage for irrigation for any type of crop (olives, wheat, cotton, etc). They are not suitable for drinking water.
We have available a wide range of capacities and measurements, that can be perfectly adaptable to your needs.
- Built in galvanized and corrugated steel, type Z-450.
- Bichromated bolts quality 8.8. The diameters vary between 3.82 and 35.91. For other dimensions, please contact our sales department.
- All diameters are available in one, two or three wall rings of height. Each wall ring is 1.14 m. high (for different heights , please contact our sales department).
- The thickness of the sheets depends on the water tank model, from 1 mm to 4 mm thickness.
- The joints are sealed with white mastic (preshape butyl sealant ) of 6 mm diameter, resistant to temperature between – 30º C up to 120º C.
- Built in green lacquered corrugated steel sheet, grey color in the inside part, usually as requirements for water tanks located in protected natural areas, according to the environmental rules for prevention of visual impacts in landscape.
- We have green pre-lacquered water tanks available, which comply with the regulations on environmental impact that are in force in some areas.
- Optionally with bottom in PVC plastic layer or with a complete inside cover on the bottom and water tank walls, that provides additional protection against corrosion of the sheets and reduces the cost of the civil work. Accessories for the fixing of the cover are included.
- Optionally they can be equipped with internal ladder and sloped roof to cover the water tank composed of roof panels built in galvanized steel sheet. Roof inspection window is included. For any customized solution please consult our sales department.
- Assembling manual is provided.
- Foundation drawings for the civil work of all types of water tanks and other information drawings like pipes for the drainage system are available as well.
- Download brochure: Water Tanks
- View Video Tutorial: How to Assemble a Water Tank