Steel Silos and Bins for Grain Storage
High quality steel protected by an innovative coating up to 10 times more resistant to environmental corrosion than traditional galvanization; in-house engineering team; presence in 45 countries; which is why we are able to provide longer guarantees for our products.
With more than 40 years of experience in the design and manufacture of steel silos, we offer a wide range of products and turn-key projects to fit the client needs:
- We manufacture silos based on both EUROCODE and ANSI/ASAE rules.
- Silos manufactured with galvanized steel S350GD of high elastic tolerance and with Z600 minimum coating equivalent to 600 g/m2 of zinc.
- Our supervising team is present at every installation to ensure that installation is done according to technical specifications.
- Our production is raw-material efficient, as we use a lower quantity of steel in our silos for any given silo height.
- Fully-automated production lines allow us to manufacture storage plants in a shorter period of time.
- All our departments use the same enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, allowing us to keep track of the project from the beginning to the end, and also provide better post-sale service.
- Corrugation pitch of 104mm that creates smoother wall rings, thus avoiding grains remaining in the wall sheets during the discharge process.
- We customise silos to client needs. We have presence in 45 countries, with agents, distributors and commercial networks in each market. We make it a point to select local people with the knowledge in their target markets; such that Silos Cordoba gains insights on the specific needs of those regions. Working alongside our in-house engineering team, this commercial network makes us more versatile than others, and allows us to provide customised solutions.
- Whenever we receive an enquiry from a potential customer, we will analyse its activity in order to recommend the most suited solution.
- Factors that will determine the final solution may include climate: cold or heat, dryness or humidity; number of crops harvested per year; as well as the stored grain’s intended use; be it flour mills, feed mills, breweries, etc.
- We offer features which cater to region-specific requirements:
- Ventilation systems or cooling mechanisms to keep the grains safe inside the silos to accommodate differente climates.
- Double-wall rings that create an air space between the wall sheets, which insulates the interior from the external temperature to avoid problems like condensation, lumping or caking.
- Wind reinforcements for high wind speeds, when it is raining or snowing.
- Roof extractors to remove air from the interior of the silos.
- Ventilation channels.
- Tempering silos.