Silos Córdoba was founded by Juan López Liétor in 1975 with the aim of fulfilling the needs of the Spanish livestock market through grazing and storage solutions.
Over the past 15 years, the company has experienced a steady international expansion and we now have local distributors in 17 countries around the world, affiliate companies in Argentina, Turkey, Kazakhstan and Romania; and we export our products to over 45 countries in 4 continents, including Argelia, Argentina, Austria… View our global presence for more details.
Wider range of products and services
Today, we also offer a wider range of products and services worldwide:
- Conception, planning, design and assembly of agribusiness facilities.
- Manufacturing of silos.
- Manufacturing of grain conveying and handling systems.
- Manufacturing of metal structures and claddings.
Organization within Business Units
To better seize the infrastructures and experience of the group, we have organized the operations in specialized units:
Silos Cordoba is leader in the European market of storage plants and preservation of cereal.
- 9.200 m2 for the manufacture of silos
- 20.100 m2 for the production of bolted metal structures with the most up to date machinery for metal transformation
- High tech laser and punching equipment to produce 200.000 tn/year
- Offices: 1.300 m2 for engineering, administration, R+D+I, marketing and sales departments